In Rome, Sundays are often dedicated to the discovery of hidden corners while visiting antiques markets in the Eternal City.
- LA SOFFITTA SOTTO I PORTICI - Piazza Augusto Imperatore – on the third Sunday of the month
- ANTICAGLIE A VILLA GLORI - Viale M.llo Pilsudsky – on the second Sunday of the month
- PIAZZA CAPRERA - Piazza Caprera – on the second Sunday of the month
- ARTE E CULTURA A PONTE MILVIO - Ponte Milvio – on the first weekend of the month
- ANTIQUARIATO A PIAZZA VERDI - Piazza Verdi – on the fourth Sunday of the month